What is UP Deck?
UP Deck is a programmable control deck for OBS Studio - available for android and iOS devices. The app was designed primarily for tablets, but also works fine on phones if required. The user interface starts with blank buttons that you add actions and icons to. You can add new features to your scenes and have easier control of your recording and streaming, without having to switch application screens or reach for the keyboard.
Features so far...
- Add multiple actions to each button.
- Create toggle buttons for on/off, show/hide type functions.
- Create button groups and hilite last touched in group.
- Switch scenes and transitions.
- Show and hide scene items.
- Move scene items around - on and off screen.
- Basic EaseIn and EaseOut effects.
- Control volume and muting of audio sources.
- Stop and start streaming and recording.
- Stop and start external processes (music apps, etc.).
- Play sound effects.
- All actions have an optional delay parameter.
- Drag Pad - manipulate objects while you stream.
- Trigger OBS hotkeys and send keystrokes to other apps.
- OBS Studio v21 or greater is required for lua scripting.
If your version of OBS is up to date then click here to begin.
Limitations of the free app
UP Deck runs for a restricted time of 20 minutes - after which the app must be restarted. To lift this restriction, and support future development, the unlock upgrade can be purchased - check your app store for prices in your local currency.