UP Deck is a free, programmable control deck for OBS Studio - available for android and iOS devices. The app was designed for tablets, but also works OK on most phones. Easily control recording / streaming / action replays and add animations to your scenes - using your tablet as a remote control.
( There are no ads in the apps )
Features so far...
- Add multiple actions to each button.
- Create toggle buttons for on/off, show/hide type functions.
- Create button groups and hilite last touched in group.
- Switch scenes and transitions.
- Show and hide scene items.
- Move scene items around - on and off screen.
- Basic EaseIn and EaseOut effects.
- Control volume and muting of audio sources.
- Stop and start streaming and recording.
- Stop and start external processes (music apps, etc.).
- Play sound effects.
- All actions have an optional delay parameter.
- Drag Pad - manipulate objects while you stream.
- Trigger OBS hotkeys and send keystrokes to other apps.
- Use text sources as counters / score boards.
- Update the text of any text source.
- New effects : EaseInOut, EaseOutIn and EaseOutElastic.
- Fade in / out one or multiple audio sources.
- Set or animate the opacity of objects.
- Activate / deactivate filters on objects.
- Backup decks to device and desktop / laptop.
- Restore backups on other devices.
- Trigger deck buttons using OBS hotkeys.
- Deck buttons can contain actions to press other buttons.
- Capture action replays during gameplay.
- Select replays, news videos, etc. to show during a stream - not limited to action replays.
- Display a countdown timer and optionally trigger a deck button on completion.
- Buttons can ask for user input and store it in the deck. You can then use those stored values in your button commands.
- Animation and positioning just got easier! - morph an object to the position, size and rotation of another object (even from another scene).
- Relative positioning and animation of objects (including resize and rotation).
- Animation queues to play multiple animations on objects in sequence.
- Set deck variables without asking for user input.
- Select values from predefined lists that you have created.
- Update the image shown on any image source.
- Math evaluation and repeat loops for more complex actions.
- Update or animate a source's cropping.
- Connect multiple decks simultaneously for team collaboration.
- Animate or set a source's filter properties.
- Open web pages in your browser or silently in the background.
- Scheduler allows you to repeat actions at set time intervals.
- OBS Studio v21 or greater is required for lua scripting.
If your version of OBS is up to date then click here to begin.