The command to simulate pressing a deck button is button
The parameters are;
- id=<button number (1 - 100) or button name>
- delay=<time in millisecs> (optional)
- flick=<comma separated list of button numbers> (optional)
The optional delay specifies a time (in milliseconds) to wait before running the command.
The optional flick parameter allows to to update other buttons (like pressing them), but without running their commands. Useful for situations where you have multiple groups of related buttons and want to update the hilites in each group at the same time.
The main programmable deck buttons are numbered from 1 to 100 and can be referenced by their number. You can also reference these additional deck buttons by using their name;
- bank1... bank25 : the five numbered banks at the bottom of the screen
- control : opens / closes the control panel with record / replay buffer / stream controls
- record : the record button in the control panel
- buffer : the replay buffer button in the control panel
- stream : the stream button in the control panel
- volume : opens / closes the volume panel
- backup : opens / closes the backup panel
- replay : opens / closes the replay panel
- replayPlay : the play button in the replay panel
- replayStop : the stop button in the replay panel
- replayCustom : the custom button in the replay panel
- capture : the replay capture button
- dragpad : opens / closes the dragpad panel
Example - press the volume panel button after a 1 second delay.
Press button for volume panel